Daniel Big Boy

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Seeing Daniel for the first time

At about 10.00am (Thursday), E rolled me in a wheel chair and as a family E, Em and myself see Daniel. For Em and me it was the first time seeing Baby Daniel. He was in the incubator with a tube on his nose for feeding. My heart sank seeing him in that condition and I wish I could carry him for another month or so. I caught Em almost in tears and seeing that I noticed she quickly look away. I knew that Em love her brother very much. I never knew I would have the capacity to love another child (that was always my concerned) until Daniel came along. Thank you Daniel and Em for showing me what is true love.We check out in the afternoon leaving Daniel alone in the hospital. As we were preparing to pay out bill, tears rolled down as I can’t bear the thoughts that Daniel is alone in the hospital without his family. E regretted for agreeing to check out but I assured him that I am OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home