Daniel Big Boy

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Daniel is 4kg

Well, our son is 4kg. when Dr Chua weighted him one week after his full moon.We are delighted because our son technically has a full term weight. Although Am is rather worried about his occassional coughing, Dr Chua declares that his lung is clear. Wow 4kg. When I carry him, he feels heavy. Today, Daniel basically sleep much during the day but at night he is awake, to Irene (confinement lady) chagrin. Only yesterday night, I heard Daniel cried loudly and I found him resisting the feed. I told Irene that the milk could be to hot. She don't think so. I was rather unhappy at first because I feel I should have insisted on the reducing the temperature. By the 3rd time I barged into Irene's room, baby has accepted the milk.Am and I , together with Em decided to keep a blog to talk about our experience with Daniel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home