Daniel Big Boy

Monday, September 19, 2005

And he rolls over

Our son now learns to roll over, on his stomach, head raise with a satisfied grin. He grins so much that his happiness is unmistakable. Amy frets over him all the time, is Daniel sleeping enough, is he drinking, why is he getting thinner and oh he is so cute etc etc etc. Em also does the same, always stealing a kiss which we frown because inevitably her long hair (ought to be trim were it not for her vehemous protest) took a swipe on Daniel's face. Joycee is doing a good job getting daniel to have enough sleep and food. He begun to take solid food about a week ago and life has never been the same. He drinks better now and his intake is increasing. One thing that daniel always does now is he coos audible for to hear when he is please...I wonder when he will utter his first word. I had him all by myself last weeked (beside Joyce and Jamilah) when Amy and EM went down to JB for her aunt's 60th birthday. I have had a great bonding time. I realise that I am more homebound now always looking forward to be with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home