Daniel Big Boy

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Princess Wow Wow

Yes its been sometime since my last posting.Since then so many things had happened.Dan can now stand straight, smile and prop to attention whenever he hears Princess Wow Wow. Princess is our golden retriever and apparently Dan has found her a real curiosity item. He has his bout of crying during the nights especially the episode when I removed Josie for two weeks before reinstating her. She was absent for 2 consecutive Mondays, and I had decided that enough is enough. For 1300, I do not have to suffer Sat and Sun without a baby sitter and to have her absent without cause on Monday was just too much for me. Although I was able to find 2 replacement maids, none were as competent as Josie (and Dan knows the difference) and Am was really stress stricken...nervous breakdown, hysterical at times and publicly ranted at me at one point in the clinic. Hence when the second replacement who was nearly OK except she misses her son (back home), I decided not to put Am for another ordeal of training a new baby sitter and promptly offered back a grateful Josie her old job. After that, all were back to normal and the family seems to get back to `usual'. Even Jamilah was relief. Although on every Sat and Sun, I would surely mutter.Dan is a phenomenon. He smiles alot and apparently uttered his 2 words today. This was witnessed by Am and Jamilah, vaguely by Em. He echoed Mum's `Prin..cess'. His first word was `Chay chay' or sister (I suspected this was really unattested, and basically to please EM).I often hug Dan closely and whispered my promise to do well for him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home