Daniel Big Boy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The drummer and gadget kid

Dan nows crawly steadily. He have a penchant on tits (dad's unfortunately) and would see my tummy as a drum. Except he beats thems enthusistically without the stick. He looks the power switch. Despite putting safety caps, he unplug them and switch the on-off endlessly. He has the whole space downstairs at home and he would crawl from one end to the other almost effortlessly. He doesn't slip and fall although we were worried that without a carpet he may injure himself. We got him a walker and he has fun (and so we have rest, momentarily).I felt more guilty now that Dan has more time with Josie and us in general and me in particular. I am out most of the day (Starbuck) and night (PM) that there was little actual time together despite being in the same house. He sleeps with Josie but I am insistent that he sleep with us but his midnight feeding needs did not make it easy as Am is mostly busy and needed the rest at night. So it is only weekend that Dan is with us. Then I have my saturday functions. I must put a stop to all this and look at it healthily.I often carry him and murmured my pledge to do well to take good care of him. But all he needed is my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home